Mon, 04 Apr|
Wimbledon Village Hall
The AGM is your opportunity to hear about the society’s activities over the last year and future plans in the Chairman’s and Treasurer’s reports. Most importantly, you get to vote for your 2022-23 committee. You will also have an opportunity to ask any questions arising from the reports and agenda.
Time & Location
04 Apr 2022, 19:45 – 20:15 BST
Wimbledon Village Hall, Wimbledon, London SW19 4SF, UK
About the Event
We need 15 members in order to hold the AGM so please do all you can to join us - the society needs you!
- Apologies for absence
- Approval of 2021 AGM minutes Minutes of the WLOS AGM 2021
- Actions and issues from the previous meeting
- President’s Address
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Adoption of Annual Accounts
- Subscription Rates 2022 – The committee proposes that the annual membership rate remains at £40 per calendar year.
- Election of Officers and up to 4 General Members
Latest version of agenda and nomination list can be found here