top of page

Fri, 27 Nov



WL-Office Winter Party

Join us for our on-line kick off to the festive season with our winter party! Featuring highlights from the year and re-runs of our favourite games and activities

Registration is Closed
See other events
WL-Office Winter Party
WL-Office Winter Party

Time & Location

27 Nov 2020, 19:30


About the Event

We'd like to cordially invite you to the...(drumroll please...)

WL-OFFICE WINTER PARTY!!!!! (See what we did there?)

So, grab your glitter , don' your winter jumper and get the mince pies in's time to celebrate It might have been a strange year in am-dram but that doesn't mean we can't go out with a bang!

This year we're donating 75% of all ticket sales to 'St Raphaels Hospice' in Merton, with the remaining 25% sales going to 'Acting for Others'

Once registered you'll receive an email with the details of how to dial into the event on Friday 27th November.

Tune in for festive catch ups, silly games and a little re-cap of what WLOS has been up to this year.

Mulled wine is encouraged to get you in the party mood.


  • Standard (1 per person)

    All ticket proceeds donated 75% to St Raphael's Hospice and 25% to Acting for Others (minus website and payment provider fees)

    Sale ended



Share This Event

bottom of page